Canon EOS C300 MARK II
The EOS C300 Mark II Digital Cinema Camera takes the agility of the original EOS C300 and dials it up a notch. You get a powerful cinema camera with an expanded dynamic range of 15 stops, 4K/2K/HD internal and external recording (including 4K RAW output), improved Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus, and dual CFast card slots. It’s ready to handle the most aspirational shooting setups and take your story to a whole new level of detail.
Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- 15 stops of Dynamic Range
- 4K / 2K / 1080 in-camera recording
- 4K RAW output, up to 30fps at 4K & 120fps at 1080
- 4:2:2 & 4:4:4 10bit & 12bit recording
- Canon Log 3 Gamma
- LUTs and Proxy Recording
Canon EOS C300
The EOS C300 Digital Cinema Camera is a feature-rich HD motion picture camera designed to accommodate a wide variety of shooting setups, from run-and-gun to elaborate rigs. Its introduction launched Cinema EOS and fundamentally changed the way users think about motion picture systems.
Super 35mm-Size CMOS Sensor
- 1920x1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p, True 24p
- Canon XF Codec - 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Hardware Upgrade
- Canon Log Gamma